Customer Service Associate
- Fremont, CA
Tenergy Corporation was established in 2004 in the heart of Silicon Valley, California. As a pioneer in providing total power solutions, Tenergy has enjoyed rapid growth by working closely with our customers to develop comprehensive battery and charger products. Tenergy serves a world-wide spectrum of industry clients through technical strength, innovative products. Our customers benefit from Tenergy’s broad product and technical capabilities in NiMH, Li-Ion, Li-Polymer, LiFePO4 and NiCd batteries, chargers, power management and other emerging power technologies. Tenergy products touch a wide variety of products in the rechargeable battery market, including industrial, consumer products, storage, transportation, medical, communication, military and many other special applications.
Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products, services, and sales orders.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Proactively assist customers in the entire ordering process and after sales service via emails, phone calls and Live Chat.
- Achieve high level of customer satisfaction through timely and effectively responding customer questions in product selection and usage, order changes, returns and refunds, back orders, order and shipping status etc.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions - record details of inquiries, comments, complaints and actions taken. Provide customer feedback to product management and operational departments.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction rating at various rating sites and ecommerce platform
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries within 24 hours
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
- Managed the internal coordination needed with operational departments such Warehouse, Purchasing, and production to ensure back order or order changes are taken care in a timely manner, and keep customer informed of the status.
- Follow-up on customer inquires not immediately resolved
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff
- Recommend process improvements when identified
- Maintain monthly report based on specific customer service criteria/stats
- Assist with basic marketing functions
- A great personality and a passion for helping customers.
- 2-year Associates Degree
- Type 60+WPM
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of consumer electronics products, administrative procedures, customer service principles and practices
- Understanding of basic online retail process and procedures
This is an entry-level position, and a great opportunity for someone looking to start a career working with battery/power supply and consumer electronic products at a fast growth company.