Sales Operation Assistant
- Fremont, CA
Tenergy Corporation was established in 2004 in the heart of Silicon Valley, California. As a pioneer in providing total power solutions, Tenergy has enjoyed rapid growth by working closely with our customers to develop comprehensive battery and charger products. Tenergy serves a world-wide spectrum of industry clients through technical strength, innovative products. Our customers benefit from Tenergy’s broad product and technical capabilities in NiMH, Li-Ion, Li-Polymer, LiFePO4 and NiCd batteries, chargers, power management and other emerging power technologies. Tenergy products touch a wide variety of products in the rechargeable battery market, including industrial, consumer products, storage, transportation, medical, communication, military and many other special applications.
1. Sales Support / Assistant (wide range, including marketing info, order management, payment collection, item listing, in-person meetings with customer)
2. Operations Support (wide range, including order processing, inventory management, shipping/receiving)
3. Other sales admin support as needed
- A great personality and a passion for helping sales rep and customers.
- 2-year Associates Degree
- Type 60+WPM
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Understanding of basic online retail process and procedures
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.