Consultative Technical Sales
- Fremont, CA
Tenergy Corporation was established in 2004 in the heart of Silicon Valley, California. As a pioneer in providing total power solutions, Tenergy has enjoyed rapid growth by working closely with our customers to develop comprehensive battery and charger products. Tenergy serves a world-wide spectrum of industry clients through technical strength, innovative products. Our customers benefit from Tenergy’s broad product and technical capabilities in NiMH, Li-Ion, Li-Polymer, LiFePO4 and NiCd batteries, chargers, power management and other emerging power technologies. Tenergy products touch a wide variety of products in the rechargeable battery market, including industrial, consumer products, storage, transportation, medical, communication, military and many other special applications.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Generates new business by defining customer product requirements; developing battery and charger solutions / projects with engineering support, and conducting business negotiation; integrating project requirements with business operations.
2. Interface with product management, manufacturing and technical departments for coordinating the design and fabricating prototype specialty batteries, customized battery and charging system.
3. Utilizes Knowledge of battery industry and applications, cost implications in developing product proposal, spec, labels and shipping is required.
4. Ensure timely project completion and sales margin.
5. Perform all duties of Sales position, including order processing, trade show activity, customers’ visit and customer satisfaction efforts.
6. Manage sales project to ensure timely delivery of solution and products.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS, AND MINIMAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
1. 2+ years of sales experiences in electronic industry. Preferably in related areas of industrial product sales with ability to cold call on potential customers.
2. Bachelor degree is required.
3. Knowledge of electronic, batteries, chargers, and protection circuit board or energy storage systems technology is a plus, but not required.
4. Attention to details. Willingness to take ownership and responsibility for result. Demonstrated flexibility.
5. Aggressive sales attitude
1. Computer software knowledge and proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
2. Must have ability to travel on a regular basis within assigned territory by car or plane.
3. Good proposal presentation, organization, communication, interpersonal skills
6. Creative and analytical problem solving skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.