- Fremont, CA
Tenergy Corporation was established in 2004 in the heart of Silicon Valley, California. As a pioneer in providing total power solutions, Tenergy has enjoyed rapid growth by working closely with our customers to develop comprehensive battery and charger products. Tenergy serves a world-wide spectrum of industry clients through technical strength, innovative products. Our customers benefit from Tenergy’s broad product and technical capabilities in NiMH, Li-Ion, Li-Polymer, LiFePO4 and NiCd batteries, chargers, power management and other emerging power technologies. Tenergy products touch a wide variety of products in the rechargeable battery market, including industrial, consumer products, storage, transportation, medical, communication, military and many other special applications.
- With direction from design management, create original and innovative concepts for company promotional materials.
- Photograph professional product images for company website and print materials.
- Create and editing product related video footage.
- Create and update product listings for company eCommerce website.
- Create product technical data sheet and proof reading.
- Excellent sense of design
- Proven experience in Graphics/multimedia design with impressive portfolio
- Comfortable to work with different platform: web, print and video
- Master in Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, InDesign, After Effect, Dreamweaver and Acrobat)
- Experience with HTML, CSS
- Understanding of web standards and specifications and browser compatibility
- Knowledge of video recording and editing using Adobe Premiere Pro.
- DSLR shooting and workflow experience with advanced editing and retouching skill.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, user-focused, & detail-oriented
- Comfortable working on cross-functional teams, and able to handle highly complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to initiate and drive complex projects to completion
Please provide online or PDF version portfolio.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.