- Vaughan, Canada
The Line Cook is responsible for assisting the chef in preparing and presenting foods.
Other duties include
- Complete line checks to ensure that enough product is prepared and is kept ready for service
- Ensure the quality of food is outstanding each and every time and items are produced quickly and efficiently with pride and attention to detail
- Keep the work area, utensils and production equipment in a clean, sanitized state
- Restock any low items during the shift
- Assist all team members whenever needed
- Perform all opening and closing assignments as instructed
- Follow Safe Food Handling procedures at all times
- Follow Health and Safety procedures set out in the Health and Safety manual
- Complete cleaning schedules as assigned
- Perform additional duties as required by the Chef/Kitchen Manager
- Control waste and spoilage
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
All your information will be kept confidential. If you know of any one that fits these requirements, please feel free to pass this information on.