QA Analyst (IBMiSeries/AS400)
- Seattle, WA
AES Group is a premier system integration and software services company headquartered in the Seattle,WA. We work only on direct client projects where we are responsible for the project deliverables.
We are specifically looking for an individual with extensive experience in Quality Assurance for Large projects. The candidate needs to be experienced in leading and working with functional and technical team to build and execute test cases, manage through defects and experienced in the software development lifecycle including waterfall and agile SCRUM process. The position requires the understanding and experience with Inventory Management in the retail space preferred (IBM iSeries/ AS400 experience a HUGE bonus).
Summary of Experience:
- Work experience in software requirements, development or testing with creating and executing quality assurance test plans, scenarios, cases, checklists and scripts: 7 years.
- C# coding experience preferred but not required (may want to automate the testing solution soon and having someone with that capability already on board would greatly expedite that)
- Quality Center experience preferred but not mandate
- Experience in software requirements, development, and testing activities with multiple, simultaneous quality assurance efforts, and a track record as a contributor with providing quality assurance support in an analyst capacity, including tools development and usage: 7 years.
- Demonstrated collaboration on project teams and interaction with project managers, business and functional analysts, developers and the business community directly related to quality assurance responsibilities and roles: 7 years.
- Experience with programming languages and script development: 7 years.
- Demonstrate test management processes and technical skills, including an understanding of manual and automated test execution and performance related tools: 7 years.
- Demonstrate knowledge using version control and defect tracking methods, including an understanding of associated tools: 7 years.
- Knowledge of project management skills, including an understanding of project management processes and related tools: 7 years.
- Knowledge of application software development life cycle concepts, lean and agile best practices, environment and configuration management, and test management methodologies and practices: 7 years.