GROUP MEDICAL SALES PROFESSIONAL
- Austin, TX
The Boon Group is headquartered in Austin, Texas. The Boon Group is a third party administrator with 30+ years of experience in providing employee benefits, insurance products and services to government contractorsand commercial businesses. We have evolved into a national enterprise, becoming the industry leader in providing affordable benefit solutions as well as worksite wellness programs and occupational health services, which are provided through our company, Healthy Achievers, Inc..
We Offer: - Competitive Compensation - Base Salary + Commission - Excellent Benefit Package - Bonus Program & Annual Merit Reviews - Casual Dress - Free Covered Parking
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Group Medical Sales Professional.
Does this job describes you….
...have a proven record of success in prospecting and selling group insurance products (health, life, dental, and 401(k)? Are you confident, persistent, persuasive, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both verbal and written formats, and a good listener? Are your contacts C-level executives, HR, CFO, etc. who are government contractors or commercial businesses? Are you resilient and motivated?
This position will be based out of The State of Texas and maybe a home corporate office base. You will utilize established and proven marketing processes and procedures to increase sales in existing markets and expand into new markets throughout your assigned territory. Frequent travel is required.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or an equivalent amount of college and experience.
- 5 + years of proven successful sales experience.
- Experience working with The Davis-Bacon Act a benefit
- General Line – Life, Accident, Health & HMO license preferred or the ability to obtain the license (background checks required)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and listening).
- A self-starter who can think and work independently.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with high attention to detail.
- Expert computer skills needed including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain work flow to meet deadlines.
If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume, along with your salary requirement, to: email@example.com. Place "Benefit Sales" in the subject line of your email.
This is an excellent opportunity to receive competitive pay and great benefits while working in a friendly and casual dress work environment. Should you meet the requirements as described and if you would like to work with dedicated co-workers, be part of a great team, and join a stable company, we would like to hear from you! Please be sure to include your salary requirements.
Note: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.