Financial Advisor (Inside Sales)
- Cincinnati, OH
Who is The Business Backer?
We believe business owners are our American heroes, and we are here to embrace and champion their cause. We are re-inventing community and relationship-based lending for the 21st century and bringing trust, ethics and integrity back to the small business financing industry. Our talented team of creative innovators, entrepreneurial leaders and expert advisors embody these values both inside and outside the office, and work together as a team to provide our customers with fair, affordable capital and a trustworthy financial partner. This philosophy has resulted in a 70 – 100% growth rate since our inception in 2007, and we’re not slowing down.
Our team is the key to our success, and we work to create the best environment for our team to grow and thrive. TBB employees enjoy a unique, flexible, performance-driven culture and receive meaningful interaction with management, professional development and career growth opportunities. As one of Cincinnati’s Best Places to Work, winner of the Cincinnati BBB Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics and #1289 on Inc. Magazine’s 500|5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies, we are excited for our bright future and continued success.
What you will be doing
- You will consult with potential customers to determine need and fit with The Business Backer’s products
- You will gather information, manage customer solutions, and identify the best financing option for the customer
- You will identify and resolve customers' issues or concerns
- You will monitor balances and follow up with customers on a regular basis to provide additional solutions
- You will meet customer onboarding and retention goals
- You will utilize the Company’s CRM to track customer interactions
- You will build and maintain relationships with referral partners
- You will have ongoing training of new products and processes
- You will complete any required reports in a timely manner
- You will have the opportunity to participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and networking events
- You will become proficient in The Business Backer systems and processes
- You will stay current on industry trends and competitors
- You will Interact effectively and coordinate activity with other departments
Who we’re looking for
The right fit for us can best be described as follows...
- You love consulting with customers
- You can speak and write very well
- You love providing exceptional customer service
- You can recognize issues and identify solutions
- You love detail and accuracy
- You love organization and time management skills
- You are open to coaching and continuous improvement
- You have a positive, team-oriented attitude
- You are able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- You are motivated, show initiative and have a strong drive to succeed
- You can build and maintain genuine relationships with both customers and referral partners
- You can readily discuss the financial needs of small businesses
- You can read and understand corresponding financial documents
- You are computer proficient and you learn new programs quickly
- You can clearly and effectively present the The Business Backer’s story to customers, partners, and the public
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- You have a minimum of five year’s account management experience preferably in the financial services industry
Working on any cool projects on the side? Have any great innovative ideas? We'd love to hear them