CERTIFIED ELECTRICIAN--EARN WHAT YOU ARE WORTH
- Los Angeles, CA
- $25/hr. to start
- Weekly bonuses
- Group Health/Vision/Dental/Life/Disability insurances available after three months
- Join a high-morale team that provides quality residential electrical work
Quality, efficient electrical work will earn you what you’re worth at The Electric Connection, a residential electrical contracting company of 30 employees. You start at $25 an hour, and depending on quality and efficiency, your salary goes up from there. We see our electricians as our partners in each job. You will be given as much responsibility as you can handle—our current field supervisor started off as a helper. We treat you with respect and pay you the salary and benefits your work earns.
In return, our electricians make us one of the foremost residential electrical contracting companies in L.A. since 1979. The Electric Connection enjoys a strong reputation with both customers and inspectors. See over 100 excellent customer reviews at http://www.theelectricconnection.com/.
We are looking to IMMEDIATELY hire a Certified Electrician. Our electricians are working full-time and sometimes overtime.
We supply you with a well-maintained truck. If you know electrical and customer relations inside-out, great—you’ll earn more quickly. If you need fine-tuning, we provide training so that you can fill in the gaps.
The office of The Electric Connection is located in Tujunga within the City of L.A.
You drive in Los Angeles County in uniform in a fully equipped truck to the jobs of homeowners and businesses, usually 8 to 5. When fully trained, you will typically be accompanied by a helper who you will train and supervise. Electrical work includes among other jobs: residential troubleshooting and repair, house rewires, panel upgrades, additions and remodels, new circuit installations, safety inspections, and lighting installations.
- Valid CA Certified Electrician Journeyman Card
- Minimum 4 years of RESIDENTIAL experience
- Legal USA citizen or legal resident
- Valid Social Security Number
- Valid CA Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Able to pass drug and background screening
- Clean appearance
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Have all trade-related hand tools
- Must follow instructions but work under minimal supervision
- Living in San Fernando Valley is a plus
We will be filling this position IMMEDIATELY.
CALL NOW: Kim or Sean at 818-446-0888
Or send resumé to Kim@ElectricConnection.com or FAX 818-446-0999
The Electric Connection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.