GRC Program Manager w/Archer GRC Suite
- Roseland, NJ
The Application Development team lead will be responsible for organizing team efforts to build out the GSO Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) platform, as well as, related development efforts to aid and continually improve overall processes, programs, and services.
The team lead's primary responsibility is to design, implement, and manage the development life cycle of the Global GRC platform and related services. Activities will include the research, design, and oversight to development of integrated GRC system solutions by applying engineering, hardware, and software design principles to meet the business strategies. The team lead will interface directly with the Business Security Officers, GSO stakeholders, Business representatives, and various systems owners to gather requirements, provide platform architecture design solutions, manage roadmap prioritization, manage implementation expectations, and provide management expertise. Furthermore, the team lead will provide topical expertise and/or mentoring as needed regarding Archer GRC modules such as Audit, Compliance, Incident Response, Threat Management, and HR.
- Provide overall service management, leadership, and coordinated support to the software development lifecycle of the GRC platform and related applications.
- Provide periodic vision, roadmap, project prioritization, and release management information, as well as, support for escalation of critical application functionality related issues.
- Provide business analysis, input to project plans, perform requirements gathering, recommendations, documentation, vendor package implementation, and support the growth of the firm's global operational risk GRC platform.
- Provide team management and development oversight for architecture, projects, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- 8-12 years of applicable application development and team management experience.
- Preferred candidates will have experience leading cross functional teams, communicating well, and possess good analytical, technical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities and make quick decisions with limited information.
- Proven ability to make decisions independently and in a self-directed manner in support of the goals of the team and organization, as well as, be motivated to tackle challenging problems.
Education and Experience:
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent in education and work experience.
Security Certification such as: GCIH, GCIA, CISSP, CISM, etc. a plus.
- Candidates should be well versed in the Archer GRC suite.
- Experienced in designing, deploying, and maintaining GRC platforms in enterprise class organizations.
- Experienced in computer security, data, and compliance.
- Must be well versed in multiple enterprise security technologies and/or development languages.
- Familiarity with US and international security, privacy, and data protection laws and regulations, including HIPPA, ISO, EU Directive, etc.
- Must have strong skills in conducting operational, process, business, and technical analysis of service areas, problems, incidents, and other related issues.
- Must have the ability to communicate well, motivate, and lead cross functional and internationally dispersed team members via audio and video conferencing calls.
- Ability to understand and implement processes for coordinated risk, compliance, regulatory management, operational risk remediation actions, and disseminate information, as appropriate, in support of ADP's critical business operations.
- A strong interest in and knowledge of operational security practices, enterprise and business risk assessments, security policy, and compliance management areas.
- Ability to work meticulously with careful attention to detail.
- Ability to identify and ensure the timely delivery of critical information to project teams, internal security analysts, sponsors, customers, and other interested parties.
- Ability to develop, communicate, prioritize technical decisions and direction with technical and non-technical audiences via both verbal and written communications (e.g., technical writing, procedural development, requirements analysis).
- Ability to recognize and deal appropriately with sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures, skills, and techniques.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet inflexible deadlines, and to deal with difficult individuals while maintaining composure.
- Candidate must be able to pass a background investigation.
- Limited domestic and international travel, as necessary.
The Experts, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (M/F/D/V) Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.