- Albany, NY
- Communicate technical messages to specific stakeholders at levels they can fully understand
- Working with analysts, developers and managers to clarify technical issues and obtain information to produce user manuals.
- Writing, editing and presenting information in clear and simple manner in an agreed upon format, making sure the information is organized effectively.
- Participates in business process design meetings, captures minutes and actions during a meeting and, working from notes taked during a meeting, produces the final minutes of the meeting to be distributed to CSC and customer participants.
- Minutes will normally be published using MS Office (2007 or 2010) in MS Word. There may be needs to create or edit fairly simple MS Excel tables and MS PowerPoint slides (no usage of macros is expected).
- Lotus Notes email will normally be used to issue work products and to communicate with others on the project (MS Outlook or other email experience should be sufficient for usage of Lotus Notes).
- Is briefed on the expected content of a meeting, then participates in the meeting, may ask clarifying questions to capture contect for completeness, accuracy and correctness of language used; creates draft document of minutes, revises document after meeting leader reviews and provides comments (if needed) to meet predetermined standards of style accuracy.
- Creates materials suitable for internal CSC teams as well as for all CSC Customers; confers with meeting leaders to recommend approached for presenting conceptual areas from design meetings.
- Researches, writes, and creates more complex print and electronic copy for internal and external communications as a secondary and infrequently expected activity.
- Is accountable for meeting agreed time frames for completing and issuing documents for potentially including materials to conduct the workshops.
- At least three (3) years relevant experience
- At least three (3) years experience in developing stakeholder material
- Requires a 4 year degree
- Experience working with graphics, word processing, and other communications software with MS Office tools
- Experience working with editing practices and procedures (e.g. Comments functionality in MS Word)
- Experience working with industry writing style such as grammar, sentence form, and structure
- Experience working with programmers, engineers, developers, and other technical personnel to provide suppport for documents creation
- One or more years of editorial experience would be a plus
- MS Visio a plus
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
The Experts, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.