Production Technician - Oil and Gas
- Windsor, CO
The Firth Group is an Oil and Gas focused recruiting firm. Our client is a public Oil and Gas company focusing on onshore production.
This role is responsible for daily production, appropriate reporting, maintaining well status and filing drilling and completion reports. This position will track performance management metrics, including monitoring and measuring results.
- Maintains daily production database in PRAMS – track new wells and locations, drilling and work over schedules, and all facets of reporting.
- Assist production engineer in optimizing existing production, coordinate with drilling and completion personnel to file reports with regulatory bodies.
- Data mine state database for well info for engineers
- Maintain Shut-in well schedule with engineers and superintendents
- Maintain Frac andWorkover schedule
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-5 years related experience.
- Experience with production reporting software packages.
To Apply: Please submit an up to date resume and we will be in touch shorty to discuss interview times.