Landscaper Team Member Needed - FT with full benefits
- Phoenix, AZ
The Genius Truck History
The Genius Truck was originally conceived by Ralph Massetti, a seasoned franchise consultant and owner of The Franchise Builders, a franchise consulting and development firm that has helped dozens of home service organizations develop and grow specialized service business models. Later joined by Tom Reimann, a client and friend, and owner of a national franchise organization offering Junk Removal Services, under the brand Junk Genius.
Knowing that there are plenty of "specialized" home service providers, Ralph felt what the residential home service and maintenance industry really lacked, was a service option that provided homeowners with a single vendor that expertly performed ALL their needed home maintenance services, not more choices that meant homeowners would have a half a dozen "specialist" vendors to pay and manage.
That said, Ralph didn't just jump in, but instead tirelessly surveyed, tested, debated, trialed and challenged his team to create the ultimate ONE STOP home maintenance service company that could provide U.S. homeowners with a SINGLE provider for ALL their home maintenance services. The Genius Truck emerged, built around a simple flat-fee pricing model, with no long-term commitments, the most advanced (and expensive) maintenance vehicle ever built, a fully technology enabled system with 100% online account management, certified, insured and background checked Geniuses and a 24 leading industry guarantee on every service Genius Truck performs.
Officially launching in Arizona, The Genius Truck plans a rapid expansion throughout the U.S. Sunbelt, ingeniously improving the lives and properties of The Genius Truck clients.
The Genius Truck Customer Benefits
- One Provider
- One Call
- One Truck
- One Team
- One Bill
- 24 hour Genius Guarantee
- Fully insured / certified / background checked Geniuses
- OSHA Approved Systems
- Uniformed (and clean) Geniuses
- Fewer vendor visits per week
- Green friendlier
- Precision timed services
- Advanced Technologies
- 100% online account management
- Instant notification upon completion
- Weekly service reports / checklist
- Photo video updates
- Weekly payment plans - paid after service approval
- Most advanced truck in the industry
- Specialized training for each Genius
- Locally owned
- Service plan upgrade/downgrades
- Flexible pricing / packages
- Clean, shiny trucks on property
- 24hr call center support
We are seeking a candidate to assume the role as a Team Leader and Driver for our unique home service company called The Genius Truck.
We offer upscale homeowners a flat fee service that includes up to seven services such as lawn cutting, pool cleaning, pest control. window cleaning, power washing, pet clean up and gutter cleaning.
As the team member you will assist one to two other team members in completing the variety of landscaping and home maintenance services at our clients homes.
This full-time position will include an excellent salary, full benefits and insurance, as well as paid time off. We are building a fleet of service vehicles and will be growing quickly in the Phoenix Metro area, so advancement is available to our best team members.
We will be interviewing on Wednesday (9/11) and Thursday (9/12) and plan to begin training hired team members within 10-14 days.
Please apply for immediate consideration. Selected candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview immediately.
Interested candidates should meet the following criteria:
- You must have 1+ years of verifiable professional landscaping experience - with a variety of landscaping and hardscaping experience.
- You must be able to speak adequate English to communicate with our clients.
- You must be lawfully employable, as we will obtain insurance and background checks for each team member.
- You must have a valid Arizona driver's license, with little or no points on records. (so we can obtain insurance)
- You must have transportation to the Truck / Team staging location.
- You must be willing to work hard.
- You must be reliable.