Enterprise Systems Manager (ERP Functional Analyst)
- Cincinnati, OH
Established in 1964, The Hillman Group has enjoyed over four decades serving the hardware/home improvement industry. Our company is widely known for the outstanding service and quality products that we provide. While we have grown as a global distributor, the company maintains its “neighborhood” feel by becoming partners with our customers, helping to further their successes. Max Hillman Jr. and Richard Hillman, who both helped to start the company, remain as leaders in our everyday operations. While Hillman was founded as a fastener company, we have branched out into a diverse entity, serving the consumers’ everyday needs with common products for commercial and residential uses, as well as, offering service and merchandising aids. Hillman’s customer portfolio, over 21,000 strong, includes Ace Hardware, True Value, Lowe’s, Home Depot, Tractor Supply, Walmart, Menards, Do it Best Corp., and many more.
Enterprise Systems Manager is responsible for delivering new functionality as well as managing daily support activities. They coordinate all aspects of the relationship between Information Technology and various departments which includes, but is not limited to, gathering business requirements for new functionality, defining Return on Investment (ROI) opportunities, system design, execution and completion of initiatives or projects and maintaining high levels of service.
Do you have knowledge and experience in multiple e1-JD Edwards disciplines? (e.g. General Ledger, Warehouse Management, License Plating, Distribution, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, etc). Are you disciplined in project managment and process re-engineering ?
The Enterprise Systems Manager will lead cross-functional teams providing problem anticipation and problem solving on an enterprise level. They will coordinate across a global organization with communication on all levels (both oral and written) and remain continuously aware of business application and infrastructure issues acting as a sounding board or consultant to aid in the development of creative solutions.
- Superior analytical skills are required.
- Knowledge of multiple JDE EnterpriseOne disciplines (e.g. General Ledger, Warehouse Management, License Plating, Distribution, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, etc.).
- Knowledge of multiple business disciplines (e.g. Finance, Accounting, Shop Floor Control, Warehouse Management, Distribution, etc.).
- Advance knowledge of MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint and query tools (e.g. WebFOCUS, GL Inquiry Tool, SQL, etc).
- Excellent communications and presentation (written, verbal and interpersonal) skills – able to work effectively with all user levels.
- Project management skills and/or PMI certifications.
- Process engineering/re-engineering skills and/or certifications.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Occasional overnight travel.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.