1st Shift Order Processors
- Cincinnati, OH
Established in 1964, The Hillman Group has enjoyed over four decades serving the hardware/home improvement industry. Our company is widely known for the outstanding service and quality products that we provide. While we have grown as a global distributor, the company maintains its “neighborhood” feel by becoming partners with our customers, helping to further their successes. Max Hillman Jr. and Richard Hillman, who both helped to start the company, remain as leaders in our everyday operations. While Hillman was founded as a fastener company, we have branched out into a diverse entity, serving the consumers’ everyday needs with common products for commercial and residential uses, as well as, offering service and merchandising aids. Hillman’s customer portfolio, over 21,000 strong, includes Ace Hardware, True Value, Lowe’s, Home Depot, Tractor Supply, Walmart, Menards, Do it Best Corp., and many more.
Holding open interviews for immediate openings for 1st shift order processors April 09-Aril 25, 2013. Please submit your resume to apply and we will call to scheudle interview times!
Exciting opportunities are available for 2nd Shift Order Processors to work Full-Time at our state of the art distribution center in Forest Park, Ohio, an easy commute from most tri-state communities including Hamilton, West Chester, Ross, Lawrenceburg, Sharonville, and Reading just off I-275 or Ronald Reagan Hwy.
1. Reads order paperwork to determine product requirements.
2. Pulls the correct product from inventory and packs it into appropriate boxes.
3. Applies labels to boxes and prepares manifests.
4. Transfers completed orders to the appropriate location using a wheeled cart.
5. Unloads the UPS shipping line and Direct Carton Staging on the LTL shipping line.
6. Reviews completed orders to verify accuracy.
7. Monitors inventory levels and documents replenishment requirements.
8. Stocks shelves with product as needed.
9. Maintains a current knowledge of operating procedures and company products.
10. Assists with the facility's annual physical inventory count.
11. Uses knowledge and experience to resolve basic operating problems; reports other problems to supervisor.
12. Performs all other related duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Maintains a clean and organized work environment.
Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity.
Safety - Observes all safety procedures and policies
High School diploma or GED equivalent required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
1. Related experience is highly preferred.
2. Good attention to detail.
3. Good interpersonal and communication skills
4. Able to work from verbal and written instructions.
5. Able to work accurately with numbers and use a calculator
Starting pay $12.00/hr with an increase after 90 days and an incentive bonus of up to $2.50/hr based on your performance.
• Monday through Friday 3:30pm to 12:00am
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Great Benefits Include up to 24 paid days off and:
• Low cost medical and dental insurance for employees and dependents
• Fully paid vision insurance
• Paid life insurance
• Paid short and long-term disability insurance
• 401(k) retirement plan and company match
• Education reimbursement
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.