Assistant Advertising Sales Manager
- Schenectady, NY
The Jewish World, Inc.
Newspaper - Established 1965
- Pro-actively seeking sponsorship and advertisement sales for print and digital space
- Identifying and targeting potential clients
- Cold-calling potential clients, networking, scheduling meetings, identifying advertising needs and closing deals.
- Understanding clients’ marketing plans and presenting the most appropriate solution.
- Supervising all artwork related activities.
- Achieving revenue targets.
- Developing relationships with clients through consistent contact and communication.
As the Assistant Advertising Sales Manager, you must have:
- Minimum 1 yr media sales experience (Digital and print)
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing, self-motivated with a great sense of humor
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Valid US Driver’s License
- Proficient in using the computer and programs such as outlook, excel, access, email, internet and social media
This full time position is primarily office based.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant organization which offers excellent career prospects and earnings.
Please include cover letter and salary requirements with your current resume.
Only serious, experienced media sales executives should apply.