Sr. Technical Lead with Java
Location: West Los Angeles, CA
Responsibilities will also include:
- Technical Design develop detailed design documents from requirements provided by directly interacting with the customer team or the client Business Analyst team in a form consumable by third party developers. Though the requirements may initially be provided by a specific customer, the designs developed need to be generic and needs to be integrated into the core product.
- Plan Development formulate development plan with a mix of offshore and onshore resources
- Product Development oversee and participate in development of the product, leading the effort on a day-to-day basis
- The Senior Technical Lead is responsible for conceiving and executing the technical design of the company’s core product.
- The successful candidate will have had experience developing software for either licensed deployment or SaaS deployment.
- Demonstrated expertise in software development across multiple application layers and technologies
- Good Java front end and back-end development skills using Struts and Hibernate frameworks
- Solid database development skills including stored procedures
- Experience with Linux deployments
- MondoDB, JASPER, PostgreSQL, python skills helpful but not required
- Demonstrated experience constructing high-volume, zero down time server applications.
- Strong application performance tuning across multiple application layers
- A four year college degree in computer science is required.
- The individual must be a strong communicator to technical and non-technical audiences including offshore developers and customers.