Sr Technical Lead with Java - Perm
- Los Angeles, CA
Our client is a leader in the cloud computing software sector, providing business support to the media industry. Our goal is to help you better understand your business and the digital environment within which you operate. Our products enhance both accountability and revenues, creating a detailed picture of how well your content is performing.
Sr. Technical Lead with Java
Location: West Los Angeles, CA
Responsibilities will also include:
- Technical Design develop detailed design documents from requirements provided by directly interacting with the customer team or the client Business Analyst team in a form consumable by third party developers. Though the requirements may initially be provided by a specific customer, the designs developed need to be generic and needs to be integrated into the core product.
- Plan Development formulate development plan with a mix of offshore and onshore resources
- Product Development oversee and participate in development of the product, leading the effort on a day-to-day basis
- The Senior Technical Lead is responsible for conceiving and executing the technical design of the company’s core product.
- The successful candidate will have had experience developing software for either licensed deployment or SaaS deployment.
- Demonstrated expertise in software development across multiple application layers and technologies
- Good Java front end and back-end development skills using Struts and Hibernate frameworks
- Solid database development skills including stored procedures
- Experience with Linux deployments
- MondoDB, JASPER, PostgreSQL, python skills helpful but not required
- Demonstrated experience constructing high-volume, zero down time server applications.
- Strong application performance tuning across multiple application layers
- A four year college degree in computer science is required.
- The individual must be a strong communicator to technical and non-technical audiences including offshore developers and customers.