SharePoint Developer - contract
- Denver, CO
Our client is a leader in the medical verticle providing a complete range of dialysis treatments and support services for patients living with chronic kidney failure.
We are looking for a MS SharePoint Developer for a 3-6+ month contract assignment. This company has an amazing company culture that is truly above and beyond its competitors. They are a true leader in their industry and continue to branch out into new areas to stay competitive. Typically, contracts get extended well beyond the initial contract term and the facility that this person will be working within is truly “state of the art”. This is a gem of an opportunity for a seasoned MS SharePoint professional. This SharePoint Developer will be responsible for the following:
- Creating custom SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Reports to be displayed in a Microsoft SharePoint 2010 environment.
- Designing, Development, Testing and Implementation of custom SharePoint 2010 WebParts, Workflows, Event Receivers, Timer Jobs, and Branding Design
- Developing custom SharePoint 2010 applications using SharePoint Designer.
- Designing, Developing, Testing and Implementing custom branding project for SharePoint 2010 site
- Creating custom SharePoint 2010 applications using InfoPath and C#
- Collecting and documenting requirements, based on requirements
- Creating reports, databases, and spreadsheets.
- Generating various analysis based on the data collected and ensure analysis are accurate.
- Accumulate, analyze and process information that is accurate and relevant to management needs.
- Provide documentation on how reports are prepared and analyzed.
- Provide support to internal customers through creation, training and maintenance of Access Databases and Excel based tools.
Some light travel required. This person also needs to be flexible and available to work overtime on occasion.
Required Skill and Expertise:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from a four-year college or university and 3 years related experience and/or training; or Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extensive experience in developing and building WebParts using SharePoint object model and SharePoint Designer 2007
- Proficient in creating and deploying forms and Expertise in designing and building Work Flows
- Extensive Experience in working with databases like SQL Server 2005/2000, Oracle 10g/9i using data access technologies such as ADO, ADO.NET, OLEDB and ODBC. Must be able to build extensive queries.
- Experience in developing XML applications (DTD, Schema, DOM, XSL (XSL-FO, XSLT, X Path, X Query).
- Experience in developing Web Services
- Experience in creating Tables and Views as well as writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Cursors and indexes
- Experience with development Tools such as Visual Studio and SharePoint Designer
- Experience with programming languages such as C#, VB.NET, VB6, C++, C, JAVA, T-SQL, PL/SQL, XML Query (XQL).
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers
- Ability to effectively present information to internal customers
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Experience in organizing, facilitating and moderating requirements gathering sessions
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access or SQL
- Knowledge of Visio a plus