We are seeking a PeopleSoft developer to provide development and support of the enterprise-wide PeopleSoft HR, Benefits and Payroll applications. This role includes gathering and documenting requirements, technical analysis and design, development, production support and issue resolution.
- Development of customizations, enhancements, interfaces and reports
- Production support for the PeopleSoft HCM applications: Benefits, Human Resources, Payroll, ePay, eBenefits, and other related applications
- Documentation of system designs, code modifications, and test results
- Qualified candidates will have 3+ years of development and support experience with the PeopleSoft HCM modules (Benefits, Human Resources and Payroll). Experience with the finance modules a plus.
- Strong Unix and SQL skills
- Proficiency in People Tools, Application Engine, Component Interface, Integration Broker and Web Services
- Competency in a Linux, Unix and Windows server environment
- Fluent in working with Oracle databases and tables
- Experience with Perl, Korn shells, Java, VB, Crystal Reports, and Microsoft reporting tools is a plus
- Candidates should have prior project management experience and excellent written and verbal communication skills