Sharepoint Engineer with Sharepoint 2013 - W2 Contract ONLY
- Los Angeles, CA
Our client is an industry leader in the manufacturing industry. This company has an amazing company culture that is truly above and beyond its competitors. They are a true leader in their industry and continue to branch out into new areas to stay competitive.
Location: Torrance, CA
MUST HAVE SHAREPOINT 2013
- 5 Year experience in SharePoint Farm Administration in a multi-tier environment
- 3 Year experience in SharePoint 2010 Farm Administration
- 3 Year experience in SharePoint 2010 Application Deployment & Migration
- 2 Year experience in SharePoint Designer
- 2 Year experience in PowerShell
- 2 Year experience implementing and supporting Share Point Enterprise Search 6 Months experience with SharePoint 2013
- 6 Months experience with Claims Authentication
- 3 Year experience with SQL Server 2005/2008 in a SharePoint environment
- 3 Year experience with SQL Server Reporting Services in a SharePoint environment
- Working Knowledge of Windows Server 2008
- Working Knowledge of Windows IIS 6/7
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Working Knowledge of Virtualization Technologies such as VMWare ESXi
- Working Knowledge of Networking Concepts such as Load Balancers and Firewalls.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of InfoPath and Power Pivot Development
- Understanding of Microsoft Project Server
- Microsoft 2010 SharePoint Administrator Certification.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good presentation skills to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with large installations, ideally in a financial services organization.
- Team-oriented work ethic with the ability to work independently.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced setting.
- Some supervisory experience a plus.