Sr Websphere Developer/Analyst - W2 Contract ONLY
- Torrance, CA
Our client is an industry leader in the manufacturing industry. This company has an amazing company culture that is truly above and beyond its competitors. They are a true leader in their industry and continue to branch out into new areas to stay competitive.
Sr Websphere Developer/Analyst
Location: Torrance, CA
Assign. Period: 6/13 - 6/14
Replacement OR New Project: New Project
Large-scale project for Captive Financial Services to enable automated application and contract processing of financial asset leases and loans.
The Websphere Message Broker (WMB) developer/analyst will be a part of the implementation team providing expert knowledge and hands on development skills as needed to implement a robust solution using Websphere Message Broker (ver 7.0 and above) and Websphere MQ (ver 7.0 and above) .
This position requires large scale messaging, SOA-based, client/server and web multi-tier applications design, development and implementation knowledge and also interacting with other groups, vendors to gather requirements.
- 7+ years of IT experience
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience with designing, developing and implementing solutions using IBM Websphere Message Broker (preferably v7.0 or higher)
- Must have prior experience with SOA using Message Broker (SOAP & HTTP nodes), IBM Websphere MQ on Distributed environment.
- Sound knowledge in IBM WebSphere Message Broker architecture and Websphere MQ architecture, Client/Server development, Web development and integration, MS SQLServer, DB2, J2EE, .NET Framework, WebServices (SOAP, WSDL, XML.etc)
- Designing and Developing message sets, maps, message flows, and configure/develop adaptors.
- Understanding and guiding the other development teams around best practices to create web services or any other appropriate integration end-points
- Developing components as needed in ESQL
- Experience with Websphere MQ Programming API
- Can work with minimal oversight to create technical specs and code from functional specs/mapping documents and basic standards and processes
- Describe supported transport protocols and how to invoke them in message flows
- SDLC, object-oriented analysis and design, system development methodology
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication and team skills
- Experience working with IBM mainframes would be a plus
- Experience working in a financial institution would be a plus
- IBM Certification for Message Broker, MQ would be a plus
Websphere Message Broker (ver 7.0 and above) and Websphere MQ (ver 7.0 and above)
Web development and integration, MS SQLServer, DB2, J2EE, .NET Framework, WebServices (SOAP, WSDL, XML.