Microsoft .Net Developer C# ASP.NET - C2C OK
- Torrance, CA
Our client is an industry leader in the automotive industry. This company has an amazing company culture that is truly above and beyond its competitors. They are a true leader in their industry and continue to branch out into new areas to stay competitive.
MS .Net Developer
Our team is looking for a MS .Net Developer who has experience working with high traffic sites.
This is a minimum of a 1 year contract with a strong possibility of extension.
Location is in the Los Angeles area.
This individual will be work within a very team oriented environment and will be responsible for the following:
- Participate in the development and support of various company public websites
- Troubleshoot and correct application bugs/defects
- Analyze, design and code application enhancements
- Perform unit, system and integration testing as appropriate
- Assist the QA analyst, programmers and architects
Required Skills and Expertise:
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft .Net Framework
- High traffic site experience
- Experience working in an organization where technical designs are reviewed and documented, and adherence to standards and guidelines is required.
- Experience in a consulting organization or an enterprise rather than someone self-taught or who's been working a lot of jobs at smaller companies with little technical oversight.
- Technical leadership experience and some formal computer science type education
- 3+ years of experience with C#
- 3+ years of experience with HTML
- 3+ years of experience with ASP.NET
- 1+ years of experience with LINQ, ASP .Net MVC W/Razor
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005, 2008, including coding of stored procedures
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS), Visual Studio Team Foundation server
- Experience with XML and XSLT
- Excellent code troubleshooting and testing skills
- Hands on experience with eCommerce websites (MS Commerce Servers)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience developing Web Services (WCF, Soap, Rest)
- Experience working in a team environment
Contact: Eric Harrison - email@example.com