Business Intelligence Manager -Oracle BI Development Experience
- El Segundo, CA
Our client is an industry leader in the BEAUTY industry. This company has an amazing company culture that is truly above and beyond its competitors. They are a true leader in their industry and continue to branch out into new areas to stay competitive.
- The Business Intelligence Manager's role is to lead the design, development, and ongoing support of the business intelligence function. This role will help to ensure that consistent and accurate management information is broadly available for standard and adhoc reporting or detailed analytics.
- The position will work with business users to define reporting and analysis needs, develop programs and leverage IT resources to ensure accurate data is available in a consumable format, and develop change control processes to ensure the ongoing availability and accuracy of new data sources.
- Primary responsibility is to drive the use and acceptance of a centralized business intelligence environment through regular interaction with key business users and then translating those findings into design and population of a data repository that enables easy interpretation and analysis of the information
- Define data standards and processes to ensure accuracy and consistency of data repository.
- Design and deliver end-user training and training materials; providing technical support if neededAssist BI Team in translating business need into technical solution.
Facilitates consolidated access to internally and externally sourced data.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years leading a Business Intelligence Team/ Project.
- Minimum 7 years of Hands-On Business Intelligence development experience.
- Must have experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Apps (11.1.6)
- Strong design, processing, and report development skills
- High level of Integrity and Trust Ability to engage with business
- Ability to work effectively in teams and create strong morale and spirit within the project team.
- Retail Industry experience is a plus.
- The minimum education requirement for this position is a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- Possess the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and deliver consistently high quality software
- Team player eager to learn as well as knowledge share to help grow the development team and IT department
- Excellent communication, project management, and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and take on concurrent initiatives
Contact: Eric Harrison - firstname.lastname@example.org