Communications Analysts - W2 Contractors ONLY
- Torrance, CA
Our client is one of the country’s leading AUTOMOTIVE companies, operating businesses in publishing, digital and broadcasting.
Location: Torrance, CA
Duration: 1 year contract – W2 consultants only
We are looking for 2 Communications Analyst for 2 projects.
1) Information Protection Program
- Security Awareness & Policy Communication
- Email Security Project Communication
- Intrusion Prevention Program
- AT&T Connect Upgrade Project
2) Windows 7 Enterprise, Office 2010 Professional development and deployment
- Enterprise-wide PC refresh rollout
- North American Information Security - Service Continuity Program
- Security: Establish NA Information Security Organization
- Mobile Device Production Implementation
Position supports the Information Systems Division (ISD) by providing communication plans and consultation for designated North American (NA IS) and/or global Information Technology (IT) services, products and system change/upgrade initiatives.
Primary responsibilities include the design, creation, and implementation of complex full scale communication roll-out materials delivered on schedule and on budget from inception to completion and are aligned with project milestones, ISD standards/strategies, and corporate culture/compliance/goals/strategies.
Able to perform professionally and effectively in a diverse, fast-paced, and high-volume workload environment while meeting critical deadlines, under pressure, handling multiple priorities/projects at the same time, with quick response problem solving skills and still be structured yet able to remain flexible.
- BA or BS degree in Communications, Marketing, or Communications related field
- Minimum 3-5 years experience managing multiple communication projects and various stakeholders within large complex organizations
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Communications or Marketing (strategy, planning, and development of materials
- Proficiency required in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2010 or higher and Lotus Notes.
- Proficiency required in web/phone conferencing tools such as:
- WebEx, Interwise, AT&T Connect Strong familiarity required using graphic layout software. e.g., Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop, Documentum content management system, other web publishing software and HTML.
Knowledge of Information Security Awareness Training and Communications, beneficial but not required.
Contact: Eric Harrison - firstname.lastname@example.org