SharePoint 2013 Architect / Lead - W2 Contractors ONLY
- Los Angeles, CA
Our client is today one of the most recognized automotive organizations in the nation.
SharePoint Architect / Lead
Location: Torrance, CA
Duration: 1 year
MUST HAVE SharePoint 2013 EXPERIENCE!
MUST HAVE ARCHITECTURE OR LEAD EXPIENCE!
Duties and Responsibilities:
60% Design & Engineering Responsibilities:
- Define, develop and implement 2010 & 2013 SharePoint Farms.
- Define, develop and implement backup and restore, disaster recovery, replication strategies.
- Define, develop and implement encryption, security, auditing processes and procedures.
- Define, develop and implement SharePoint performance monitoring standards and policies
- Create operational run books for managing and maintaining the SharePoint Farms.
- Assist in the acquisition of SharePoint tools.
- Provide technical leadership and evangelize SharePoint technology strategies.
- Provide regular status reports.
30% Operation and Project Support Responsibilities:
- Migrate sites and site collections from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013.
- Ensure operational procedures are compliant with TFS policies.
- Serve as escalation point for all SharePoint related incidents.
- Ensure that root causes of SharePoint problems are understood and resolved.
- Review new project proposals and provide infrastructure resource estimates.
- Create SharePoint designs for individual projects.
- Coordinate with development, support, and project teams to determine requirements.
- Prepare reports and presentations and coordinate communication between peers.
10% Capacity Management and Chargeback Responsibilities:
- Track current and forecast utilization of all SharePoint Farms
- Optimize SharePoint utilization and infrastructure resources.
- Develop strategy to reduce cost.
- 5 Year experience in SharePoint Farm Administration in a multi-tier environment
- 3 Year experience in SharePoint 2010 Farm Administration
- 3 Year experience in SharePoint 2010 Application Deployment & Migration
- 2 Year experience in SharePoint Designer
- 2 Year experience in PowerShell
- 2 Year experience implementing and supporting Share Point Enterprise Search
- 6 Months experience with SharePoint 2013
- 6 Months experience with Claims Authentication
- 3 Year experience with SQL Server 2005/2008 in a SharePoint environment
- 3 Year experience with SQL Server Reporting Services in a SharePoint environment
- Working Knowledge of Windows Server 2008
- Working Knowledge of Windows IIS 6/7
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Working Knowledge of Virtualization Technologies such as VMWare ESXi
- Working Knowledge of Networking Concepts such as Load Balancers and Firewalls.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of InfoPath and Power Pivot Development
- Understanding of Microsoft Project Server
- Microsoft 2010 SharePoint Administrator Certification.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good presentation skills to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with large installations, ideally in a financial services organization.
- Team-oriented work ethic with the ability to work independently.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced setting.
- Some supervisory experience a plus.