ServiceNow Developer / Support Administrator - Contract
- Los Angeles, CA
Our client is one of the country’s leading healthcare companies, operating businesses in publishing, digital and broadcasting.
Application Support Administrator
- IT/ Support Metrics and Report Writing
- Report writing experiences with Service Now required.
Location: Denver, CO
6 month contract
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
This position provides technical customer support for end user applications and computer systems. This position monitors, supports and troubleshoots clinical systems and their supporting technologies in remote sites.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure proactive and reactive software and hardware maintenance is performed
- Ensure process, procedure and policy development, maintenance and compliance to ensure efficient operations
- As a member of a rotation, provide 24/7 on-call first contact resolution for the teams we support.
- Collaborate with other IT organizational teams in support of enterprise wide goals
- Ability to follow processes to lead, manage and monitor all aspects of upgrading, repairing and replacing a server in our Clinic environment
- Perform basic remote Windows server administration activities through tools such as LanDesk
- Diagnose and resolve hardware, software and basic network connectivity problems including technologies such as DNS, WINS, DHCP, DFS, SMTP, LDAP, SNMP.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server technology including start/stop services, move databases and an ability to diagnose and resolve database related issues.
- Work with vendors and partners to remediate issues and restore service when required
- 2-3 years of system administration and troubleshooting experience.
- Minimum 2 years in a customer service function, supporting non-technical customers in a technical environment Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively
- Proficient with Windows Server 2003, 2005 & 2008 Proficient with HP Server technologies including HP SIM, HP ILO, and HP/UX.
- Proficient with remote administration and provisioning through LanDESK Proficient with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 & 2008 Network Configurations (DNS / WINS / DHCP / DFS / SMTP / LDAP)
- Working knowledge with Unix/Linux/AIX technologies Security (Encryption / Certificates / IPSec / TLS / Policies)
Associate's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
Contact: Eric Harrison - email@example.com