Senior Network Architect Engineer with CCIE - Contract to Hire
- Los Angeles, CA
Our client is an industry leader in the Business Equipment Industry.
Location – Santa Ana, CA
Contract to Hire
Temp to Perm - Approximately 5 months
- Needs to be able to work on site in Orange County, CA
- MUST HAVE 10+ years Data Network design and operational experience.
- Cisco CCIE written a must
Senior Network Architect Engineer
This NW Architect Engineer will work in conjunction with the U.S. based Data Network Engineering team as part of the daily project day to day support strategy. The candidate will interact with the customer and vendors to gather requirements, solutions to meet emerging business needs. The candidate will be responsible for documenting those requirements and working with the team (customer, vendors, and internal engineers) to design, develop and oversee implementations that meet the customer’s requirements and maximize availability of those systems. This is a 5 month contract to hire opportunity with an exceptional organization.
- This candidate must bring a passion for voice / data networking strategy along with the ability to work under corporate direction for a multi layered business organization.
- Data Network design expertise
- CCIE written a must – with ability to pass Lab in 12 months)
- Routing and Switching experience
- 5+ years of Voice Network experience focusing on data networking including TCIP, UDP, RTP OSPF, EGRT protocols, hands on knowledge of Firewalls, Accelerators, SLB’s VLAN’s Routing and Switching at an advanced level.
- Knowledge of data networking including TCIP, UDP, RTP EIGRP, OSPF protocols.
- Ability to Research, recommend, and develop implementation of new technology products
- SLA Management experience
- Ability to analyze, design and collaborate multiple layer network architectures
- Knowledge of multiple networking protocols
- Knowledge of protocol Analyzers
- Data Network Capacity Planning experience
- Network Management Systems knowledge
- Experience working with Operational Monitoring tools knowledge including SNMPv2/v3
- Candidate could be required to pass a very stringent 10 Year Federal background and drug test including a polygraph test with the local City Police Department and Justice Department.
- College degree from accredited university (Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Computer Science preferred).
- Technical certification in Computer Science or related telecommunications field is also acceptable, and all work related experience will be considered as part of the requirement.
Required Soft Skills:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of the financial aspects around service delivery
- Exceptional written and verbal skills including presentation skills
- Strong focus on embracing the benefits of new technologies
- Strong Time Management & Multitasking skills
- Exude confidence and the ability to interface with internal and external customers
- Responsible as well as self-motivating
- Project Management skills
- Capable of managing customer expectations