THE MELT BUS - Now hiring for our new "Food Truck" fleet!
- San Francisco, CA
COME RIDE THE BUS WITH US!
The Melt, an exciting new fast casual restaurant concept is racing into the food
truck industry. We are launching a fleet
of Food Buses that will make people happy serving gooey grilled cheese and
heart-warming soup. The buses also bring all the conveniences and cutting edge
technology from our stores to the streets.
We are looking to hire food truck pros to build our Bus Crew.
We need food truck industry experts to fill multiple Assistant Managers and
Crew positions for our fleet.
Assistant Managers will do it all from helping prep food, drive
The Melt Bus to locations, manage the cash drawer and serve our customers with
a smile. We also require at least 6 months of experience in a managerial
position for Assistant Managers.
Crew will work side by side with Assistant Managers getting
orders to customers and making people happy. At least one year restaurant
experience a plus.
Requirements for all Bus Crew members includes the following
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid US driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Available for flexible schedules and work 20-40 hours a week. Shifts available morning, afternoon, evening and late night.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment while maintaining highest quality.
- Able to lift 50lbs.
- Must have ServSafe Certification prior to start date.
- Interest in growing and learning in a start-up environment.
- Be empowered to make people happy
- Must eat cheese!
Check us out at www.themelt.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.