Looking for an exciting opportunity to provide gooey grilled cheese and heart-warming soup to foodies and non-foodies everywhere? Come join The Melt.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, The Melt is simply "Grilled Cheese Happiness." Currently operating 10+ locations throughout California, this fast casual eatery combines chef inspired, all natural, wholesome food with innovative online ordering technology in an eco-friendly environment. The growth of The Melt is fueled by a solid management team led by Flip Video founder Jonathan Kaplan and a top-tier board of directors including Ron Johnson, former head of retail operations at Apple; Mike Moritz and Bruce Dunlevie, two prominent silicon valley venture capitalists; and Michael Mina, a James Beard award winning chef and restaurateur.
We are now hiring Assistant Managers to help lead our Crew in our exciting QSR / Fast Casual Restaurant concept.
Assistant Managers will do it all from leading teams, helping prep food, manage the cash drawer and serve our customers with a smile.
- Must have at least 6 months of experience in a managerial position.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be available to work 20-40 hours a week. Shifts are available morning, afternoon, evening and late night.
- Must be able to work under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must have ServSafe Certification prior to start date.
- Must have interest in growing and learning in a start-up environment.
- Must be empowered to make people happy.
- Must eat cheese!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.