The Melt Redwood City - Restaurant Crew (Cashier / Food Prep)
- Redwood City, CA
Join The Crew at The Melt, an exciting new fast casual restaurant concept that not only provides gooey grilled cheese and heart-warming soup, but also aims to make people happy.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, The Melt is simply "Grilled Cheese Happiness." Currently operating 10+ locations throughout California, this fast casual eatery combines chef inspired, all natural, wholesome food with innovative online ordering technology in an eco-friendly environment. The growth of The Melt is fueled by a solid management team led by Flip Video founder Jonathan Kaplan and a top-tier board of directors including Ron Johnson, former head of retail operations at Apple; Mike Moritz and Bruce Dunlevie, two prominent silicon valley venture capitalists; and Michael Mina, a James Beard award winning chef and restaurateur.
- If you love grilled cheese and soup. . .
- If the words Transparent, Honest, Enthusiastic, Committed, Responsible, Empowered and Welcoming excite you. . .
- If superior customer service is part of you are and not just what you do. . .
- If you enjoy making people happy (even when they are grumpy). . .
- If you are a quick-learner and organized. . .
- If you will work for cheese. . .
We are looking for well-rounded individuals that can help in all phases of operations including cashier, cook and food prep.
- Must be 18 to apply.
- Must be available to work 20 - 40 hours per week.
- Must be able to read and communicate in English.
- Must have ServSafe Food Certification prior to start date.
- Prior experience in a restaurant, deli, café, fast food, coffee, retail or customer service highly preferred.