Are you are a Restaurant/Store Manager who thrives on making people happy and leads by being Committed, Responsible, Empowered and Welcoming? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you here at The Melt.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, The Melt is simply "Grilled Cheese Happiness." Currently operating 10+ locations throughout California, this fast casual eatery combines chef inspired, all natural, wholesome food with innovative online ordering technology in an eco-friendly environment.
We are growing rapidly will open several new locations across Northern California this year. We are seeking extremely passionate people who would like to help.... and, who love Grilled Cheese. Our expansion plans provide fantastic growth opportunities, we love to promote from within. And, most importantly, you will work in an environment where your contribution is truly valued.
- Create a positive, teamwork environment by promoting high morale and encouraging full Crew involvement.
- Operate within the guidelines of our corporate values; Transparent, Honest, Enthusiastic, Committed, Responsible, Empowered and Welcoming.
- Manage and attain all sales and financial targets for food, labor and controllable costs.
- Ensure that The Melt’s Policy and Procedures are understood and followed through Performance Coaching & Follow Up.
- Operate the restaurant to The Melt's standards at all times including Food Quality, Cleanliness, Organization and Service.
- Hire, train and continue to develop Crew Members.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in a managerial position in a restaurant or retail environment.
- Prior experience in a restaurant, deli, café, fast food, coffee, food service, retail or customer service environment highly preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be available to work 20-40 hours a week. Shifts are available morning, afternoon, evening and late night.
- Must be able to work under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must have ServSafe Certification prior to start date.
- Must have interest in growing and learning in a start-up environment.
- Must be empowered to make people happy.
- Must eat cheese!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.