NOW HIRING - Crew at The Melt
- Davis, CA
The Melt is simply "Grilled Cheese Happiness™." This fast casual eatery combines chef-inspired, all-natural, wholesome food with innovative online ordering technology in an eco-friendly environment.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California and operates 14 restaurants and 4 buses. The growth of The Melt is fueled by a solid management team led by Flip Video founder Jonathan Kaplan, a top-tier Board of Directors, three prominent Silicon Valley venture capitalists, and Michael Mina, a James Beard award winning chef and restaurateur.
Our core values are the backbone of decision making at The Melt. These values are:
If you exemplify THE CREW values in your every day actions and you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to spread ooey, gooey grilled cheese happiness then The Melt is for you.
The Crew contributes to our success by ensuring our service standards are consistently met. We do this by providing customers with prompt service, quality products at a great value in a friendly, upbeat and clean atmosphere.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Superior Customer Service: Wow our customers throughout their visit with impeccable customer service.
- Deliver Excellent Product: Prepare The Melt products to standards per our Training and Culinary Guides.
- Operational Excellence: Adhere to and improve upon store procedures and corporate policies regarding health, safety, sanitation, cash handling, merchandising, stocking and COGs management.
- Must be 18 to apply.
- Must be available to work 20 - 40 hours per week.
- Must be able to read and communicate in English.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Prior experience in a restaurant, deli, café, fast food, coffee, retail or customer service is highly preferred.
- ServSafe certification required prior to start.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to learn quickly and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Must eat cheese!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.