Software Engineer (.NET)
- Los Angeles, CA
For over 15 years, The Mitchell Group has been providing the highest caliber candidates to leading Southern California companies. We approach the recruiting process from the perspective of our clients. We start with a very comprehensive, in-depth consultation with our clients and candidates which enables us to make happy and long-lasting marriages not shotgun weddings.
The Mitchell Group conducts its searches in a methodical way, ensuring that all candidates are thoroughly interviewed and well screened.
The Mitchell Group has successfully built its reputation by earning the trust of its clients, delivering diverse search solutions to meet even the most specific needs, in the most timely and cost-effective manner.
Our client who is close to the San Fernando Valley, CA is seeking a highly motivated .NET Software Applicatio Developer with a progressive track record of being an effective and creative team member in a fast-paced, dynamic environment creating software applications.
You will develop new application software and business components based upon prior experience, and by applying best practice, latest technologies, and tools.
This position will be primarily responsible for developing new web applications.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board in early stages of a rapidly growing company, gain valuable experience and boost your career.
- 5 years of software development experience with strong hands-on development expertise in Microsoft .NET technologies including:
- C# (4.0 & 4.5), Entity Framework, ADO.NET, LINQ, ASP.NET MVC4, MVC5, Design Patterns, XML, XSL, ReSharper/DevExpress, MS SQL Server, IIS, DI/IOC, AOP, Multi-threading, UML.
- WCF, Web API, Web Services, SOAP, REST.
- Familiarity with SSL (x.509 cert).
- MS Unit Test / NUnit.
- TFS source control repository, SDLC, and continuous integration.
- Build/Release management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented design principles.
- Agile development methodologies and scrum.
- Active Directory Integration (for centralized user authentication and Single Sign On).
- Team player
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal communication skills.
Please send your CV to:
Gil Gorham | Lead Technical Recruiter | The Mitchell Group
Office: 818.882.2000 ext. 210 | email@example.com