Onion, Inc. Creative Fellowships
- 7th Floor
Onion, Inc. is the parent company of some of the most respected and widely-read publications in digital media. Founded in 1988, the company established itself as a web pioneer in the mid-'90s when The Onion and its sister pop-culture publication, The A.V. Club, were some of the first well-known print products to start online incarnations. Today, Onion, Inc.'s websites, including newly-launched ClickHole, reach more than 11 million unique visitors every month, an increase of almost 30 percent year-over-year.
- Based in our Chicago, IL headquarters
- Editorial, Video, and Graphics Fellowships Available
- We are looking for detail – oriented, motivated and humble individuals interested in learning more about The Onion and its editorial and production process. Fellows are given the opportunity to aid in the production of Onion content
We look for the following qualities in Onion, Inc. Creative Fellows:
- Ambitious and hardworking
- Self Motivated
- Results and detail-oriented
- Deeply passionate and familiar with Onion, Inc.
To be considered for an Onion, Inc. Creative Fellowship you must:
- Provide a link to a digital portfolio/reel (applicable to those interested in the graphics and video fellowship)
- Submit 10 headlines (applicable to those interested in an editorial fellowship)
- Must be able to dedicate at least 20-40 hours per week