The Outsource Group is a leading revenue cycle management company serving hospitals and physician practices. Our clients choose us because of the effectiveness of our revenue cycle solutions that address the challenges within revenue cycle management, our strong cultural commitment to patient satisfaction while meeting client needs, the depth of our expertise delivered through our specialty Centers of Excellence, and our results—accelerated through analytically driven work flows enabled through leading-edge technology
Position Summary: Manages and provides leadership to designated areas of responsibility, including direction and supervision of on-site staff. Responsible for affecting ongoing quality, productivity, and efficiency by actively managing operations of designated facility. This position is located in Brownsville, TX. MUST BE BILINGUAL
Essential Job Functions:
- For on-site facilities, act as primary liaison to hospital staff/management, responding to daily questions and concerns raised by hospital staff/management in a timely and responsible manner.
- Monitor and oversee all daily operational duties and ensure that all employees adhere to all operational policies and procedures. This is usually at one facility or with one area of responsibility at a center.
- Ensure work flow is consistent and timely for each employee.
- Monitor and ensure proper inventory maintenance and follow-up. Review weekly inventory-production report.
- Maintain staff work schedules on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Responsible for time keeping system for non-exempt direct reports.
- Responsible for adjusting staff’s duties as may be required to accommodate procedural changes or additional needs that may occur
- Conduct and enforce disciplinary action as warranted concerning any employee misconduct.
- Provide coaching and development daily through informal observation and formal monitoring.
- Conduct annual performance reviews for non-exempt staff with oversight from Manager/Director.
- Will provide staff training and maintain sufficient and qualified staff in conjunction with Manager/Director.
- Will coordinate with Manager/Director on all department recruitment needs and will assist in conducting an assessment of potential applicants.
- Act as team back-up when needed.
- All other duties as assigned
- Must be bilingual
To apply please go to: http://www.theoutsourcegroup.com or send your resume with salary history to email@example.com
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.
- Knowledge: Working knowledge of medical terminology, practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines. An understanding of patient confidentiality to protect the patient and the clinic/corporation.
- Experience: A minimum three years of hospital/medical business office experience with insurance procedures and patient interaction. Strong familiarity with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures. College degree preferred or high school diploma (equivalent).
- Competencies: Demonstrated communication, problem solving and case management skills and the ability to act/decide accordingly. Ability to collect, synthesize and research complex or diverse information. Exceptional customer service and the ability to plan organize and exercise sound judgment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.