- Denver, CO
The People Source is a Colorado-based small business that specializes in providing the highest quality technology talent to its clients that specialize in Software Development, Information Services and Internet Technologies. We value the relationships with our clients and candidates and strive to make every interaction with them positive and productive.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research, design and develop new features for company core products.
- Design technical specifications for assigned features and architectural improvements. Candidate must be proficient in writing use cases and other supplemental requirements specifications as required.
- Review and hand-off technical designs to test engineers in an effort to ensure quality delivery of product.
- Participate in code design and code reviews with appropriate team members as necessary.
- Develop and deliver to aggressive product release schedules working as a cooperative team member in an agile development environment.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Strong software engineering and problem solving skills.
- 5-7 solid years of professional experience developing applications in .Net, C#, and C++.
- Experience developing applications on SharePoint and knowledge of SharePoint object model is very important
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, and other communications protocols is highly desired.
- Experience developing web-enabled/Internet-based applications is mandatory.
- Experience designing and developing user interfaces and interactions is important.
- Ability to work effectively with SQL Server is highly desired.
- Experience with Silverlight and HTML5 helpful
- Experience using Microsoft development technologies as an early adopter is highly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into technical designs.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, prioritize, and execute tasks to meet critical project deadlines.
- Ability to take ownership of extensive development tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented environment and get along well with others.
- Job location will be on-site at facilities. We do not currently support telecommuting arrangements.
- We are a fast moving, rapidly growing company requiring extra effort when needed to meet aggressive deadlines.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com and enter Job ID#: "SPDEV” in the Subject line of the e-mail.