- Denver, CO
The People Source is a Colorado-based small business that specializes in providing the highest quality technology talent to its clients that specialize in Software Development, Information Services and Internet Technologies. We value the relationships with our clients and candidates and strive to make every interaction with them positive and productive.
- Function as Developer and Lead responsible for programming iOS (native iPhone and iPad) Applications
- Provide proven knowledge in iOS (2-3 years) application functionality and limitations including Objective C, cocoa framework, core data and other native API integration
- Cooperate with designers and apply Apple's Human Interface guidelines
- Well versed with latest iOS SDK
- User Interface design savvy
- An understanding of the software development lifecycle, including planning, estimating, design, implementation, deployment and support.
- Experience with other mobile platforms or mobile-web development a plus
- Experience with various enterprise authentication methods a plus (basic, NTLM, Kerberos, ADFS)
- Well organized and self-motivated with the ability to prioritize workload
- An excellent communicator, able to apply a wide range of interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with clients both individually as well as in a highly collaborative team
- Demonstrated interest in learning new technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- You will be asked to show your portfolio of iOS (iPhone and iPad) applications
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter Job ID#: 10111” in the Subject line of the e-mail.