An ecommerce leader headquartered in Denver, CO has an immediate opening for a Software QA Manager. The candidate will be responsible for a team of test analysts that provide testing support for various software applications. These include enterprise collaboration software integrated into Microsoft SharePoint, applications that run on the iPhone, iPad, Android based mobile devices, BlackBerry, and Silverlight standalone applications.
We are looking for someone who is PASSIONATE about QA. We want a person who can use their analytical and problem solving skills to contribute to the quality of the product throughout the development lifecycle. We also want a person with great communication skills who can work with the team as well as development, product management, and the rest of the organization.
- Evaluates and facilitates the development of QA team members, able to mentor existing staff with career development.
- Performance reviews for the QA team.
- Working with other QA leadership, coordinate all testing tasks within team.
- Provide testing support for multiple software applications.
- Participate in writing and maintaining software test plans for new and existing applications.
- Create and maintain software test cases exercising both positive and negative test paths.
- Make recommendations to improve product functionality, reliability, and quality.
- Make recommendations to improve Quality Assurance processes, practices, and procedures.