Software QA Manager
- Denver, CO
The People Source is a Colorado-based small business that specializes in providing the highest quality technology talent to its clients that specialize in Software Development, Information Services and Internet Technologies. We value the relationships with our clients and candidates and strive to make every interaction with them positive and productive.
- Evaluates and facilitates the development of QA team members, able to mentor existing staff with career development.
- Performance reviews for the QA team.
- Working with other QA leadership, coordinate all testing tasks within team.
- Provide testing support for multiple software applications.
- Participate in writing and maintaining software test plans for new and existing applications.
- Create and maintain software test cases exercising both positive and negative test paths.
- Make recommendations to improve product functionality, reliability, and quality.
- Make recommendations to improve Quality Assurance processes, practices, and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Technology, or equivalent experience.
- Strong QA and testing industry knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- In depth software quality assurance experience including proven leadership experience.
- The ability to work to agreed deadlines.
- Experience with social networking solutions like Facebook and Twitter
- Experience in automated testing highly desired.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint desired.
- Excellent team player with the ability to work well with others even during stressful periods.
- Knowledge in testing methodologies and theories, test plan development, test case design, test case execution practices; data collection and root cause analysis techniques, and reporting practices.
- Experience testing user interfaces with some knowledge and exposure to addressing human factor related issues.
Salary Range - Market - For immediate consideration, please send your resume and enter Job ID#: "QAMANAGER” in the Subject line of the e-mail.