- Lagos, Nigeria
The Place - We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
The recruitment analyst will assist in implementing an effective and efficient end –to-end recruitment process i.e. from attracting to on-boarding the best-fit people to fill company needs. This role requires that the successful candidate develops dynamic recruitment plans; employs both conventional and unconventional sourcing strategies and resources; as well as develops new, creative recruiting ideas. The individual has to accomplish the defined recruitment cycle time, ensure a consistent pipeline of quality job applicants and keep all recruitment costs within the recruitment budget.
• Timely hire of quality candidates
• Full execution of the recruitment process (including job posting, screening of applications, scheduling interviews, job interviewing, regular communication with candidates and requesting managers/departments) including the recruitment administration
• Manage posting of job vacancies at the best performing recruitment channels (responsiveness, quality and costs)
• Develop a steady pool of quality internal and external talents
• Explore new recruitment channels and give recommendations to Recruitment Manager
• Preparation of weekly manpower report and quarterly recruitment plan
• Coordinate the conduct of orientation and induction for new hires
• Prompt setting of new hires on the attendance system and provision of all appropriate work tools upon resumption
• Report the progress on assigned job vacancies on the regular basis, communicates early warnings and provide the regular feedback about the performance of the recruitment process
• Get involved in both HR department and Company –wide innovative initiatives
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
• Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as meet deadlines.
• Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills
• Proven skills in database management and record keeping
• Excellent and effective oral and written communication skills
• Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
Be kind enough not to send any application that has noting to do with this ad, only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.