Beauty Pageant Coordinator
- Lagos, Nigeria
The Place - We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
Job summary: To organize a contest to select good looking, popular and social personalities to work with in different capacities across all nightclub location
The chosen candidate will be required to lead planning and coordination of the process from start to completion
• Minimum of a first degree
• Project management experience is compulsory
• 2 – 5 year experience in beauty pageant coordination or something related
• Planning and Organisation and Co-ordination skills
• Research and Problem Solving skills
• Good Interpersonal and Communication skills
• Creative, glamorous, and confident
• Professional and Detail oriented
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.