Vice President, Client Services and Business Development
- 1133 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036, USA
About The Rock Creek Group:
Rock Creek is a leading global investment firm that applies cutting-edge technology and innovation to investments. We strive to generate returns and be at the forefront of change through public and private market investments in developed, emerging and frontier markets.
Our team has extensive training and experience across investing portfolio construction, risk management, compliance, trading, operations, information systems, mathematics, physics, law, finance and economics. We come from all over the world, and we are proud of our diversity in race, gender, culture, and life experience. We share a deep conviction that experienced energetic, and principled professionals can achieve outstanding results.
We strongly value openness, transparency, partnership, and knowledge sharing. Many of our colleagues have been CIOs, investment team professionals, and board and investment committee members of foundations, pension plans, and sovereign funds. We are all keenly sensitive to the complexities and needs of institutional investors and to the importance of accountability, responsibility, and governance.
Our Client Services team works directly with some of the largest and most sophisticated institutional investors in the world. The Client Services team members support the Rock Creek Group's investor relationships, interfacing often with our other business groups to deliver value to our investors.
- Serve as an interface with the Investment and Portfolio Allocation teams to run and create reports and analysis used for client presentations, proposals, and portfolio analysis
- Ability to communicate portfolio and investment information to clients
- Create, develop and refine operational processes that enhance and support client service
- Field inbound inquiries and respond to business development team requests both on a proactive and reactionary basis
- Develop client-presentation materials for customized portfolio pitches
- Coordinate and prepare presentation materials for regularly recurring client reviews and recommendations
- Write reports and support materials for regularly recurring internal meetings
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a client-serving position in a financial services organization
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of the finance industry
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team-oriented culture with an ability to take charge and manage projects under time deadlines and flexible hours
- Demonstrated high energy and capable of working effectively in a teamwork environment in a dynamic, rapidly growing business
- Strong degree of independence and self-motivation, proven ability to work autonomously and take ownership of planning workload
- Client interfacing and client service skills with the ability to communicate with a broad range of clients
- Absolute highest ethical standards and personal integrity
Consistent with our belief that our team members are our most valuable asset, The Rock Creek Group offers a competitive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid time off, sick leave and company holidays
- Wellness programs including an onsite gym and meditation program
- Healthy snacks and beverages