- 1133 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036, USA
RockCreek is a leading global investment management firm that applies data-driven technology and innovation to sustainable investing. Its portfolio managers invest in emerging markets and alternatives, and its asset allocation teams invest in multi-asset class and outsourced CIO portfolios and customized solutions. RockCreek’s client base is made up of sophisticated institutional investors, including endowments, foundations, pension plans, and sovereign funds. The firm is highly focused on the integration of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors and sustainable impact across portfolios to generate long-term returns. RockCreek has a culture of diversity, debate and relentless drive to excel.
Investors need deep global and diversified talent and experience behind their investments. Our team has extensive training and experience in a broad array of investment disciplines: portfolio construction, asset management, due diligence, risk management, compliance, trading, operations, information systems, theoretical and applied mathematics, physics, law and economics. We come from all over the world, and we are proud of our diversity in national origin, gender, culture, and life experience. We share a deep conviction that able, energetic, and principled professionals can achieve outstanding results.
We strongly value openness, transparency, partnership, and knowledge sharing. Many of our colleagues have been CIOs, investment team professionals, and board and investment committee members of foundations, pension plans, and sovereign funds. We are all keenly sensitive to the complexities and needs of institutional investors and to the importance of accountability, responsibility, and governance.
RockCreek is seeking an Administrative Assistant. This high energy individual will provide administrative support.
Specific Responsibilities include:
• Coordinate internal and external multi-participant meetings using Microsoft Outlook
• Prepare calendar entries / organize calendars
• Prepare and edit documents
• Arrange travel including air, ground, transportation and hotel; develop itineraries and trip preparation materials (contact information, addresses, directions, meeting materials, etc.)
• Handle phones and messages / respond to messages
• Complete expense reports including receipt collection and form completion
• Scan, copy and file documents as requested
• Assist with the ordering and setting up of team and guest meals
• Create internal and external presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint presentation software
• Assist with organizing common areas including meeting rooms, kitchens, work rooms and specified offices
• Provide reception desk coverage
• Ad hoc projects and requests as needed
· Bachelor’s degree
· Demonstrated expertise using the Microsoft Office suite; strong PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Excel skills necessary.
· Proven ability to meet and exceed internal and external customer expectations
· Attention to detail with a focus on accuracy and thoroughness
· Solution-focused problem solving
· Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
· Flexibility and adaptability to changing needs and demands; willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
· Proven record of accountability and ownership of work
· Experience developing personal organization tactics to meet business goals
· Proven experience managing multiple, competing priorities
· Discretion with sensitive material and communications
Consistent with our belief that our team members are our most valuable asset, RockCreek offers a competitive benefits package.
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents eligible
· 401(k) retirement plan with company match
· Paid time off, sick leave and company holidays
· Wellness programs including an onsite gym and meditation program
· Healthy snacks and beverages