Client Service Senior Associate
- 1133 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036, USA
RockCreek is a leading global investment management firm that applies data-driven technology and innovation to sustainable investing. Its portfolio managers invest in emerging markets and alternatives, and its asset allocation teams invest in multi-asset class and outsourced CIO portfolios and customized solutions. RockCreek’s client base is made up of sophisticated institutional investors, including endowments, foundations, pension plans, and sovereign funds. The firm is highly focused on the integration of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors and sustainable impact across portfolios to generate long-term returns. RockCreek has a culture of diversity, debate and relentless drive to excel.
Our team has extensive training and experience across investing portfolio construction, risk management, compliance, trading, operations, information systems, mathematics, physics, law, finance and economics. We come from all over the world, and we are proud of our diversity in race, gender, culture, and life experience. We share a deep conviction that experienced energetic, and principled professionals can achieve outstanding results.
We strongly value openness, transparency, partnership, and knowledge sharing. Many of our colleagues have been CIOs, investment team professionals, and board and investment committee members of foundations, pension plans, and sovereign funds. We are all keenly sensitive to the complexities and needs of institutional investors and to the importance of accountability, responsibility, and governance.
- Serve as an interface with the Investment and Portfolio Allocation teams to run and create reports and analysis used for client presentations, proposals, and portfolio analysis
- Create, develop and refine operational processes that enhance and support client service
- Field inbound inquiries and respond to business development team requests both on a proactive and reactionary basis
- Develop client-presentation materials for customized portfolio pitches
- Create marketing and branding materials using graphic design and assist with web design
- Coordinate and prepare presentation materials for regularly recurring client reviews and recommendations
- Complete RFPs
- Write reports and support materials for regularly recurring internal meetings
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of experience preferred in a client-serving position in a financial services organization
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Marketing experience
- Graphic and web design experience
- Knowledge of the finance industry
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team-oriented culture with an ability to take charge and manage projects under time deadlines and flexible hours
- Demonstrated high energy and capable of working effectively in a teamwork environment in a dynamic, rapidly growing business
- Strong degree of independence and self-motivation, proven ability to work autonomously and take ownership of planning workload
- Client interfacing and client service skills with the ability to communicate with a broad range of clients
- Absolute highest ethical standards and personal integrity
Consistent with our belief that our team members are our most valuable asset, The Rock Creek Group offers a competitive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid time off, sick leave and company holidays
- Wellness programs including an onsite gym and meditation program
- Healthy snacks and beverages