RFP Coordinator/Marketing Analyst
- 1133 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036, USA
About The Rock Creek Group:
RockCreek is a leading global investment management firm that applies data-driven technology and innovation to sustainable investing. Its portfolio managers invest in emerging markets and alternatives, and its asset allocation teams invest in multi-asset class and outsourced CIO portfolios and customized solutions. RockCreek’s client base is made up of sophisticated institutional investors, including endowments, foundations, pension plans, and sovereign funds. The firm is highly focused on the integration of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors and sustainable impact across portfolios to generate long-term returns. RockCreek has a culture of diversity, debate and relentless drive to excel.
Our team has extensive training and experience across investing portfolio construction, risk management, compliance, trading, operations, information systems, mathematics, physics, law, finance and economics. We come from all over the world, and we are proud of our diversity in race, gender, culture, and life experience. We share a deep conviction that experienced energetic, and principled professionals can achieve outstanding results.
We strongly value openness, transparency, partnership, and knowledge sharing. Many of our colleagues have been CIOs, investment team professionals, and board and investment committee members of foundations, pension plans, and sovereign funds. We are all keenly sensitive to the complexities and needs of institutional investors and to the importance of accountability, responsibility, and governance.
- Identify and clarify RFP requirements
- Create and manage a timetable for delivery including managing responses from internal teams and ensuring on-time delivery of each submission
- Create an RFP tracker and maintain supporting documentation and databases
- Analyze and prepare required data, including performance information
- Provide comprehensive responses for each question, customizing as necessary to directly address the client’s needs and requirements
- Prepare accurate, complete first drafts and polished final submissions that successfully move the firm to the next stage of the client’s selection process
- Consistently re-evaluate standard RFP responses and identify new or updated content as needed
- Create marketing and branding materials using graphic design and assist with web design
- Serve as a liaison with internal teams to ensure responses capture the most current information
- Create product collateral including investor newsflashes and internal updates
- Create internal and external presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Assist with the completion of industry surveys and consultant questionnaires
- Manage various Client Services related projects as they arise
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 or more years of experience working in the asset management industry
- Demonstrated RFP writing experience, preferably with alternative asset firm or consulting firm
- Expertise with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Marketing experience
- Graphic and web design experience
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills
- Demonstrated organizational capabilities
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced work environments
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressured conditions
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.