Client Services Assistant
- 1133 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036, USA
About The Rock Creek Group:
RockCreek is a leading global investment management firm that applies data-driven technology and innovation to sustainable investing. Its portfolio managers invest in emerging markets and alternatives, and its asset allocation teams invest in multi-asset class and outsourced CIO portfolios and customized solutions. RockCreek’s client base is made up of sophisticated institutional investors, including endowments, foundations, pension plans, and sovereign funds. The firm is highly focused on the integration of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors and sustainable impact across portfolios to generate long-term returns. RockCreek has a culture of diversity, debate and relentless drive to excel.
Our team has extensive training and experience across investing portfolio construction, risk management, compliance, trading, operations, information systems, mathematics, physics, law, finance and economics. We come from all over the world, and we are proud of our diversity in race, gender, culture, and life experience. We share a deep conviction that experienced energetic, and principled professionals can achieve outstanding results.
We strongly value openness, transparency, partnership, and knowledge sharing. Many of our colleagues have been CIOs, investment team professionals, and board and investment committee members of foundations, pension plans, and sovereign funds. We are all keenly sensitive to the complexities and needs of institutional investors and to the importance of accountability, responsibility, and governance.
The Rock Creek Group is seeking a Client Services Assistant. This high energy individual will provide administrative and client service support to clients, managers, and staff.
- Prepare internal and external presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Organize and schedule internal and external multi-participant meetings
- Maintain client services database
- Coordinate with investment and reporting teams to provide client support
- Assist with correspondence, scheduling, meeting planning and travel
- Arrange travel including air, ground, transportation and hotel; develop itineraries and trip preparation materials
- Complete expense reports including receipt collection and form completion
- Scan, copy and file documents as requested
- Assist with the ordering and setting up of team and guest meals
- Assist with cleaning and organizing common areas
- Provide reception desk coverage as requested
- Assist with ad hoc projects and duties as requested
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a client-serving or administrative position in a financial or professional services organization
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of the finance industry
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team-oriented culture with an ability to take charge and manage projects under time deadlines and flexible hours
- Demonstrated high energy and capable of working effectively in a teamwork environment in a dynamic, rapidly growing business
- Strong degree of independence and self-motivation, proven ability to work autonomously and take ownership of planning workload
- Client interfacing and client service skills with the ability to communicate with a broad range of clients
- Absolute highest ethical standards and personal integrity
Consistent with our belief that our team members are our most valuable asset, The Rock Creek Group offers a competitive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid time off, sick leave and company holidays
- Wellness programs including an onsite gym and meditation program
- Healthy snacks and beverages