Summer Analyst Program 2022
RockCreek is a global investment firm that harnesses the latest technology to bring broad perspectives to investment decisions
Since our founding in 2003 by CEO Afsaneh Mashayekhi Beschloss, we have mobilized capital, resources, and insights for action. With more than $17 billion in assets under management, we invest in a diverse portfolio of entrepreneurs, companies, and investors. We believe that integrating inclusion and sustainability from the very beginning is the soundest way to generate long-term value.
Doing what is good for the world and what is right for communities, students, workers, pensioners, and future generations are one and the same. Every investment can marshal intentional shifts for better returns, a better economy, and a better world.
RockCreek offers a unique perspective into the world of finance and investing, facilitating learning and growth. RockCreek is looking for undergraduate students who are interested in finance, have a desire to acquire hands-on experience, and are comfortable working in a flat, tight-knit team environment. Doors are always open for you to ask questions and explore opportunities. Successful candidates are entrepreneurial and capable of working well under pressure.
RockCreek Summer Analysts are undergraduate students who will:
- Work with a diverse team to overcome challenges at an institutional asset management firm
- Receive personalized mentorship from senior partners and analysts at RockCreek
- Apply critical thinking and solid communications skills to analyze investment opportunities both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Train on Bloomberg Terminals, up your Excel game, and gain technical expertise
- Immerse yourself in global markets and macroeconomic news flows to identify the next big thing
- Interest in investing, financial markets, global economics, impact, climate-related investing, and geopolitics
- Positive, team-oriented approach to analytical projects and problem solving
- A strong academic record with a well-rounded set of extra-curricular activities and experiences
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.