IT Senior Business Administrator (ID 54279)
- Irvine, CA
You want results and we deliver! The Severson Group (TSG) is your one-stop solution for government and private industry outsourcing needs. We’re experienced service industry contractors with the knowledge, expertise, and contacts to get the job done. Whether big or small, let TSG effectively manage your projects so you can focus on other critical business issues.
Our team will develop a customized plan tailored specifically to your business needs and designed to achieve your goals. Our experts bring a broad knowledge base to your project and are committed to offering you innovative solutions plus exceptional service. Whatever your staffing needs, you can be confident of a successful outcome with TSG as your partner. The Severson Group has partnered with a Fortune 500 Wireless Company to assist and support with hiring efforts.
- Plan, coordinate, and administer database systems, including base definition, structure, documentation, requirements, operational guidelines and protection
- Develop data models and perform planning of architecture, functions, modules, recovery, standards and implementation
- Work with internal and external customers to develop new value-added programs and data solutions with existing data warehouse structure
- Act as liaison with customers
- Tests designed applications
- Analyzes and determines information needs and elements, data relationships and attributes, data flow and storage requirements, and data output and reporting capabilities
- Research and evaluate alternatives and recommend solutions for business issues
- Create ad-hoc reports utilizing various data sources
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies
- Participates in continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience
- Requires 2-5 years of related experience in the design, maintenance, and administration of LDAP technologies and application server management
- Minimum of 5 years experience with administration of Sun Directory Server, Oracle DS, or any other LDAP technology.
- Oracle 11 or SQL Server database administration experience, experience with mission critical, OLTP applications preferred is a plus
- Middleware layer administration of WebLogic or Websphere is a plus