Inside Sales/Telemarketer/Receptionist for Medical Spa - Ob/Gyn office wanted
- Wellington, FL
We are a busy medical practice, specializing in Obstetrics and Gynecology with an on-site Medical Spa located in Wellington, on campus with the WellingtonRegionalMedicalCenter. We offer a team environment in a professional medical office.
The Women's Health Institute and Rejuvia Medspa, offices of Dr. Sara Bernstein, are co-located on the Wellington Regional Medical Center campus and have been in business since 2004. Dr. Bernstein has been practicing in Wellington, FL since 2002. We have a very busy practice and provide many in-office procedures to our patients.
We are seeking a professional, energetic, and friendly Inside Sales / Telemarketer / Receptionist. Excellent communication and computer skills, flexibility, outgoing personality, and the desire to work as a team player are keys to the success of this position. Aesthetic products and services sales is an integral part of this position.
Basic Responsibilities Inclde:
• Calling patients (reminder calls, customer service calls, sales calls, etc.)
• Management of the front desk, reception, and patient waiting area with a friendly, service-oriented attitude.
• Requesting and accepting payments from patients
• Retail sales for Med Spa products and services.
• Scheduling of appointments
• Controlling the flow of patients
• Routing incoming phone calls and handling questions from callers and walk-ins
• Maintaining the cleanliness of the reception and patient waiting areas
• Insurance verification
• Office visit reminder calls
• General filing and chart maintenance
• General patient correspondence
• Perform patient consultations for aesthetic services
• Answer basic questions about aesthetic products and services
• Help cover other positions in the office when needed
• Other duties as needed.
Minimum Requirements for Applicants:
• Prior retail sales experience a plus
• Prior esthetician experience a plus
• Prior medical office experience a plus
• Highly presentable with excellent customer service skills and positive attitude; self motivated, flexible and enthusiastic
• Available and willing to work weekdays and weekends (depending on the day and shift, as early as 8am and as late as 6:30pm - or last patient is finished)
• Must demonstrate good computer literacy, including the use of Microsoft Office and the ability to interact with insurance and other web portals.
• Must exhibit professional telephone etiquette
• Must be able to work independently/unsupervised as well as in a team environment
• Must possess sound judgment skills
• Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal/communications skills
• Must be extremely reliable with high degree of integrity
Resume MUST include all past education history and degrees, all previous employment history and reason
for leaving that position, 3 references (previous managers preferred) - please include addresses and phone numbers for all references.
Both full and part-time positions are available.
Background checks and drug screening are required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.