- Dallas, TX
Think Tech Labs is the leader in Cloud-Computing and Software-as-a-Service products and consulting services. From the largest private equity firms and hedge funds, non-profit organizations and universities, to the world’s largest and fastest growing real estate companies, our clients trust Think Tech Labs to help take their business to the cloud and to the next level.
With our talented team and strategic partnership with Salesforce.com, our flagship product, REthink Real Estate CRM, has become the number one cloud-computing real estate application built on the Salesforce.com platform. We continue to grow our client base all around the globe to Canada, Europe, Australia, and Asia with clients like Cushman & Wakefield, Coldwell Banker, CB Richard Ellis, and Keller Williams.
Think Tech Labs is looking for talented, creative, and energetic individuals who want to join our quickly growing team and be a part of the next tech start-up phenomenon.
The Marketing Manager will take a lead role in developing engaging content and implementing marketing strategies for various software products and consultation packages. This will include the creation and deployment of inbound marketing materials such as white papers, blogs, and info-graphics. This person will collaborate with sales teams and technology specialists to identify areas of need in the lead conversion process.
- Spearhead and monitor outcomes of all marketing initiatives related to the website and analyze performance to find opportunities for improvement
- Create and manage email marketing strategies to increase customer acquisition, engagement & retention, as well as increase brand awareness
- Manage Google AdWords campaigns
- Implement testing and bidding strategies to continually uncover optimization levers, reduce customer acquisition costs, and improve performance
- Generate and disseminate reporting to ensure that the wider team is aware of campaign performance trends
- Keep current with latest innovations in online marketing as well as test and adopt these methods as appropriate
- 1-2 Years of professional level graphic design experience (portfolio required)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, copy-writing experience preferred
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Advertising, Design, or related field
- Experience managing professional social media accounts
- Familiarity with the Salesforce.com platform is preferred, but not required
- Ability to create a content schedule and measure/analyze campaign success
- A strong desire to succeed and a competitve attitude
- Ability to work with a team as well as independently in a fast-paced environment
If this position sounds like you, and you want to join a team of bright individuals who love what they do, apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.