- New Tecumseth, Canada
Thinkpath Engineering Services (TES) has been a global leader in Engineering and Design Services for over three decades. TES provides fully integrated, customized solutions in Engineering/ Design, Technical Publishing/Documentation and On-Site Engineering Support and Recruiting Services.
Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, TES has offices in Columbus, Indiana, Tampa, Florida, South Plainfield, New Jersey, and Toronto, Ontario. Capabilities include engineering support (on and offsite), CAD services, contract/directtechnical recruitment, technical publications, training and e-learning solutions, power/air pollution control and material handling systems.
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer, to immediately fill an onsite position with one of our clients in Alliston, Ontario .
- Develop D/A, Theme and Budget request documentation as applicable.
- Manage equipment development projects to meet Business plan and new model targets.
- Develop and update schedules to track project status.
- Manage project budgets.
- Ensure equipment installations comply all safety standards and PHSR requirements.
- Complete reports documenting root cause and perform c/m’s for equipment downtime.
- Develop and implement equipment improvements to improve equipment efficiency, reliability and recovery simplification.
- Countermeasure completion & follow-up tracking (PDCA Cycle).
- Supervise and coordinate contractors during equipment modifications and installations.
- Create/modify electrical schematics using AutoCAD.
- Develop and confirm equipment spec.’s for new equipment installs.
- Identify and implement countermeasures for equipment cycle time problems.
- Electrical Engineering or technologist degree or equivalent training and experience.
- Industrial experience in related field (Electronics, Electrical, Mechatronics).
- Automation equipment experience (HMI, PLC, Robot, Safety PLC's, Variable Frequency Drives, Servo Drives and Controllers, Conveyor Systems, Safety Scanners and Hardwire troubleshooting experience).
- Demonstrated ability to improve equipment function/efficiency and c/m deficiencies.